Infolawyer, Lawyer
Experience:  Licensed attorney helping individuals and businesses.
11313492

My name is ***** *****. at my Baby's 100 Day celebration, we

Customer Question

Hi, my name is ***** *****. at my Baby's 100 Day celebration, we charged several hundred to the credit card (actual amount is fuzzy with my memory), and my husband at the time suggested we could dispute. i agreed and did not think much of it as he always took care of these charges. Thinking back, it was absolutely not legal to do it, how can i fix this fraud? How can i pay the cc back?
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: it was a chinese restaurant and i got upset b/c my family acted not interested in my baby, and i thought how could they do this since i whole heartedly invited them, and my husband said you could always dispute the charge
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Consumer Protection Lawyers generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Consumer Protection Law
Expert:  P. Simmons replied 10 months ago.

Hello! My name is ***** ***** I am a licensed attorney with more than 18 years of experience. I am here to assist you with your questions. Please understand that if I ask you for additional information, you are NOT charged again and our communications are NOT timed. So please see this as a relaxed conversation between friends. I am here to help

Also, if you would like to chat on the phone, let me know and I can make that happen.

I want to make sure I understand...how long ago did this happen?

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Hi can i ask you about crimes that i have committed?

What does that mean? I can not be your lawyer..but can answer questions about the law. Or would it be better to talk on the phone?