Infolawyer, Lawyer
Experience:  Licensed attorney helping individuals and businesses.
11313492

Bayer. I received a notice from Kansas City that I had won

Customer Question

Customer: ***** ***** Bayer. I received a notice from Kansas City that I had won 1,327,940 and wanted only 12.95 with confirmation of my age and address. I also received a call saying I had won second prize.
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: I filled out a Publishers Clearing House mailout. Actually , I received two calls from a lady telling me I had won second prize. I filled out subsequent mailouts and even bought one piece of merchandise
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to Consumer Protection Law Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. We can help you for less if you're not in a rush. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: sure
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Consumer Protection Law
Expert:  Ely replied 10 months ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. Please note: This is general information only for educational purposes only, and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms.

What is your question about this, please? Are you asking if this win/these wins is/are authentic, or not?

This is not an answer, but an Information Request. I need this information to answer your question. Please reply, so I can answer your question. Thank you in advance.

Expert:  Ely replied 10 months ago.
Hello – you had never replied to my Information Request so I never got a chance to provide an answer. Please let me know if you still need information, and if you could reply to my information request so I could provide one.