Gerald-Esquire
Gerald-Esquire, Lawyer
Experience:  30 years of experience
77476456

My name is ****** ****** e-mail is *********@*****.***i walk

Customer Question

my name is ****** ****** e-mail is *********@*****.***i walk in kevin jewelers in av mall with a 50 dollar gift card on 1 15 2016 at about 1600 hours valid at any kevin jewelers valid thru 1 15 2016 valid on any item holiday catalog from my understanding no purchase necessary present it to worker then the manager i was told i had to purchase over 200 to redeem it a promotional offer thaat my brother recieved and came with this gift card to give to someone as gift i feel like they tried to scam me to purchase i have the promo pack states no purchase necessary and cannot be applied to certain policies i leave come back 20 minutes later now another employee attends me i show money now he tries to buy me out with cheaper price than the 200 limit asking me how much i got with the manager present and now approving of cheaper sale after she didnt approve of it 30 minutes before and after i asked myself if i can get a lower price she denied me at first i have cards yo expain to you and give you better detail at what im talking about i stat the truth and if can i want to take immediate action i need to add money to debit mastercard dimitry k. after the $5 you will give me reponse before i apply the rest of funds do i make myself clear sm i understandable to you with my briefing to. dimitry k.esq
Category: Consumer Protection Law
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Gerald-Esquire replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for using Just Answer. I want to provide you the best service I can. Please feel free to ask any follow up questions you have.

I am an attorney with 30 years of experience; I hope to provide you information that will help you in resolving your question.

This sounds like a classic bait and switch situation which is a form of Unfair Trade Practices. One of the most effective and least costly way to address this is to file a complaint with the California Office of Attorney General Consumer Protection Division.

It costs you nothing to file that complaint. Yu can file the complaint here:

https://oag.ca.gov/contact

You can also file a complaint with the Better Business Bureau.

One very effective tactic is to copy your complaint to the Headquaters of the Jewelry store.

I want you to be comfortable and satisfied with my attempt to assist you. Please, if you have ANY follow up questions, feel free to ask. Please note that I am generally unavailable Friday evening through Sunday.

I hope the information I have provided is useful to you and that I have earned a positive rating from you. It costs you nothing extra, and is the only way I get credit for my attempt to assist you.

If you are dissatisfied with my response PLEASE let me know before giving me a negative review so that I may try to be of better assistance. Or if you prefer, let me know and I can “Opt Out” and your question can be re-posted without additional cost to you. I will be fair to you and only ask the same from you.

Good luck,

Please note: Information given is not legal advice. Only your local attorney can give legal advice. I can't establish or accept an attorney-client relationship with you. All posts are available for public viewing.

I see you are looking for a phone call. I can arrange that but there are extra charges for that. I don't want you to spend money unneccesarily so yu can post additional questions here at no charge.

But I will also post you an offer and keep the costs low. If you stil want the call just click on the accept button and enter your phonr number.

Kind regards,

Gerald