socrateaser, Lawyer
Experience:  Retired (mostly)
10097515

In two month period my car when to honda shop heating;then I

Customer Question

in two month period my car when to honda shop for over heating;then I lost my engine can I hold honda responsible?
Category: Consumer Protection Law
Expert:  socrateaser replied 10 months ago.

If you can show that the Honda dealer failed to identify and repair the problem, and that this caused your engine to fail, then the dealer would be liable for your damages. You could sue in small claims court for up to $3,500.00 without a lawyer.

I hope I've answered your question. Please let me know if you require further clarification. And, please provide a positive feedback rating for my answer -- otherwise, I receive nothing for my efforts in your behalf.

Thanks again for using Justanswer!

Hello again,

I see that you have reviewed my answer, but that you have not provided a rating. Do you need any further clarification concerning my answer, or is everything satisfactory?

If you need further clarification, concerning this matter, please feel free to ask. If not, I would greatly appreciate a positive feedback rating for my answer -- otherwise I receive nothing for my efforts in your behalf.

Thanks again for using Justanswer!