Infolawyer, Lawyer
Experience:  Licensed attorney helping individuals and businesses.
11313492

Truch loan, The commercial truck was bought in Floria

Customer Question

Truch loan ,
The commercial truck was bought in Floria against the security agreement with the financing company in March 2008, stopped paying after few payments and the truck was returned back to the dealer to sell it and pay to the finance company. The company closed down and I was personal guarantor. I have never heard from anybody since then as to what happened
Now Law suit is filed against me on 1/14/2016. Please advise
Category: Consumer Protection Law
Expert:  Dwayne B. replied 10 months ago.

Hello and thank you for contacting us. This is Dwayne B. and I’m an expert here and looking forward to assisting you today. If at any point any of my answers aren’t clear please don’t hesitate to ask for clarification. Also, I can only answer the questions you specifically ask and based on the facts that you give so please be sure that you ask the questions you want to ask and provide all necessary facts.

I need you to be more specific in your question(s) if you could. When we answer general ones like "please advise" "what are my rights" or "what are my options" we have to give general answers and, invariably, the customer responds with "I already knew that". This type of forum works better if you ask specific questions so we know exactly what you are looking for.