Infolawyer, Lawyer
Experience:  Licensed attorney helping individuals and businesses.
11313492

I have received the plaintiffs first requests,

Customer Question

Customer: ***** *****, I have received the plaintiffs first requests for admissions, interrogatories, and requests for production of documents
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: it is from a collection agency for a debt buyer, this is after I was served with a summons and issued an answer to the clerk of court, I think some of the documentation they have that shows the charged off account is in violation of north carrolina gen statute 58-70-90-130
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to Consumer Protection Law Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. We can help you for less if you're not in a rush. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: ok
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Consumer Protection Law
Expert:  socrateaser replied 1 year ago.

Thanks for your info. What question do you have about your circumstances?