Infolawyer, Lawyer
Experience:  Licensed attorney helping individuals and businesses.
11313492

If carpet is installed with seam showing and two carpet

Customer Question

If carpet is installed with seam showing and two carpet repairs failed and seam still shows. complaint was filed before warranty was out. what recourse do I have?
Category: Consumer Protection Law
Expert:  Ely replied 11 months ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. Please note: This is general information only for educational purposes only, and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms.

1) What state is this in, please?

2) Was this a new or old carpet at installation?

3) Is the issue the installation, or the carpet itself?

This is not an answer, but an Information Request. I need this information to answer your question. Please reply, so I can answer your question. Thank you in advance.

Expert:  Ely replied 11 months ago.
Hello again! You never responded to my query, so I am touching base to see if you still need an answer. Please reply and let me know if so. Thanks.