Infolawyer, Lawyer
Experience:  Licensed attorney helping individuals and businesses.
11313492

I would like to cancel my book orders because I cannot pay

Customer Question

Customer: Hi, I would like to cancel my book orders because I cannot pay it. I don't know if I signed a contract. I don't think I did because I talked to them on the phone, Hope you can help me. Order number is(###) ###-#### Thanks ***** ***** Piotrowski
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: I'm on a strapped income. At this time its just to tight.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to Consumer Protection Law Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: yes
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Consumer Protection Law
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 11 months ago.
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
Have you received the order yet?
You did have an oral contract, but did they inform you that you could not cancel or it was non-refundable?