Infolawyer, Lawyer
Experience:  Licensed attorney helping individuals and businesses.
11313492

I have been served with a warrant in debt lawsuit by an auto

Customer Question

I have been served with a warrant in debt lawsuit by an auto body shop for storage fees, although it is because of their failure to properly repair my car and their decision to repair other vehicles provided to them by insurance companies and placing my vehicle on the back of the line and their refusal to release my vehicle because they want payment for their services, although the vehicle has not been properly repaired.
Category: Consumer Protection Law
Expert:  P. Simmons replied 11 months ago.

Hello! My name is ***** ***** I am a licensed attorney with more than 18 years of experience. I am here to assist you with your questions. Please understand that if I ask you for additional information, you are NOT charged again and our communications are NOT timed. So please see this as a relaxed conversation between friends. I am here to help

Also, if you would like to chat on the phone, let me know and I can make that happen.

I am sorry for this dilemma. But not sure I understand your specific question. You mention trial dates...do you have pending trial dates?

And what is your specific question regarding this?