Infolawyer, Lawyer
Experience:  Licensed attorney helping individuals and businesses.
11313492

My husband and I applied refinance on our home. Much to our

Customer Question

My husband and I applied for a refinance on our home. Much to our shock there were three errors on our credit report. The mistake cause me much anguish and stress trying to prove the errors were not ours. Without proving this our loan would not be granted. After much hassle, and working with the Bank the errors were taken off our report. There was one error that I paid out of my pocket for an Att & T bill that was not ours. I paid it because they had my husbands SS no. I did not have the time to go through all the hassle
to fight that co. Is there any way I can get money back (1200) I assure you that the amount was not ours. We do not even deal with ATT&T!
Category: Consumer Protection Law
Expert:  P. Simmons replied 11 months ago.

Hello! My name is ***** ***** I am a licensed attorney with more than 18 years of experience. I am here to assist you with your questions. Please understand that if I ask you for additional information, you are NOT charged again and our communications are NOT timed. So please see this as a relaxed conversation between friends. I am here to help

Also, if you would like to chat on the phone, let me know and I can make that happen.

I am sorry for this dilemma. But not sure I understand...you paid ATT and you want to force them to pay you back?