Infolawyer, Lawyer
Experience:  Licensed attorney helping individuals and businesses.
11313492

I just got disconnected from P.. Truck issue..

Customer Question

I just got disconnected from P. Simmons. Truck issue..
Category: Consumer Protection Law
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I purchased a new truck 3 days ago. Didn't notice till next day in daylight that it had hail damage. Called the dealer & left a msg b/c it was closed on Sunday. No reply Monday am, so I called & spoke to Customer service guy who minimized situation. I never signed anything w/ acknowledgement that I accept this truck w/ hail. That evening, I returned vehicle to dealer & said that I don't want it b/c fraud & misrepresentation. I called the finance co & told them & thought this loan was stopped.
Next, I went to new dealer & purchased the truck I wanted from them. They assured me I would be ok. I get a call from the first dealer informing me that I'm still obligated to buy this even if it has hail. Told me I signed a hail agreement & that's a huge lie!
I found out from that conversation that the "H" in the back window didn't mean hemi. It was a guide from the insurance adjuster. This dealer actually got paid for the damage & tried to sell to me at fair market value w/o disclosing this info. Can I get out of contract? I'm active duty & live in Oklahoma.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I was disconnected but my email is***@******.***
Please assist me. I'm sick to my stomach & not sleeping re: the stress I feel
Expert:  Loren replied 1 year ago.

Use the meeting to apologize and ask if the suspension may be lifted.

Expert:  Loren replied 1 year ago.

Basically, your employer can suspend you if they want. So, you need to do what you have to do to get back into their good graces.

Expert:  Loren replied 1 year ago.

Apologize, tell them it will never happen again and ask for a second chance.

Expert:  Loren replied 1 year ago.

Are you still there?

Expert:  Loren replied 1 year ago.

Posted in error due to site glitch. Sorry