P. Simmons, Lawyer
Experience:  16+ yrs. of legal experience.
11181181

Bought a car on 24 December. today December 30, the

Customer Question

bought a car on 24 December. today December 30, the dealership called me and said they couldn't find anyone to finance loan. they want me to bring the car back. do I have to comply?
Category: Consumer Protection Law
Expert:  P. Simmons replied 1 year ago.

Hello! My name is ***** ***** I am a licensed attorney with more than 18 years of experience. I am here to assist you with your questions. Please understand that if I ask you for additional information, you are NOT charged again and our communications are NOT timed. So please see this as a relaxed conversation between friends. I am here to help

Also, if you would like to chat on the phone, let me know and I can make that happen.

I am sorry for this dilemma.

If your sale was contingent on financing (you can look at your contract..but I suspect that it was, since that is common for a finance contract)? And you did not qualify for financing? Then you have have a choice

You can secure your own financing (or pay cash for the car), or you can return the car.

You can not keep the car without paying for it...so if your financing fell through and you can not obtain financing? You have to return it.

Please let me know if you have more questions. I am happy to help if I can. Otherwise, please rate the answer so I may get credit for my work.