Kim Courtney
Kim Courtney,
Experience:  Founder/Member at Food Business Association
8989662

Ensignal A insurance company that Verizon had me do

Customer Question

Ensignal A insurance company that Verizon had me do insurance with gave away all my personal information to a guy in Belarus(Russia) who is now contacting me. How do I go about getting compensated for Verizon/Ensignal giving out my information?
Category: Consumer Protection Law
Expert:  Kim Courtney replied 11 months ago.

Hello, I am happy to assist you today.

That is really unacceptable that they sold your info. You can take legal action if you want to, but first I would try to get them to do the fraud protection package for free. You obviously have greater damages than the value of that program as well, so you could sue them in small claims court for any damages that you have as a result of this. It would be good for them to be held accountable here, so that they might think twice about doing this again to others.

Law suit could be filed in small claims court in your county, without a lawyer, if that's an issue.

Kim

Hi there.

I need to close out my questions from last week, to make sure that I get paid for my work. I see that your question is still open.

Please close the question by providing positive feedback, which will also avoid the system keeping your money.

Thank you and take care,

Kim

Hi, I want to make sure that you read the answer that I provided to your question on December 30, 2015.

Please see the above, and then close out the question with positive feedback so that I get credit for my work with you, and so that the system does not keep your money.

Thank you