Zoey, JD
Zoey, JD, Lawyer
Experience:  18+ years of NYS litigation experience.
18321761

I want to know who State Enterprise is and why they are

Customer Question

I want to know who State Enterprise is and why they are charging me $19.99 every month.
Category: Consumer Protection Law
Expert:  Zoey, JD replied 11 months ago.

Are they charging this to your bank account or your credit card? Have you notified your carrier?

I was hoping to get more information from you. But you should be able to contact your bank or credit card carrier and get an address and a phone number for this creditor. Then if it turns out to be a company you've never dealt with, you can contact your card carrier, report it as an unauthorized charge, cancel your credit card (or close your bank account) and open new ones to prevent identity theft.

If they can't tell you any more information about this company, you still should take the precautions above, so that the monthly payments stop and you protect yourself against identity theft.