Infolawyer, Lawyer
Experience:  Licensed attorney helping individuals and businesses.
11313492

I have a Bmw lease and I just got my bmw repossessed today,

Customer Question

i have a Bmw lease and I just got my bmw repossessed today, called and they said to call back tomorrow to see if they will reinstate or what my iother options will be. I am willing to pay for the past due payment to get it back, is this possible? Do BMW financials usually allow to take back possession of the car if the lesse is wiiling to pay for the past dues? What are my chances of getting the car back? FYI I recently called chapter and got discharged, will this affect them considering to give my car back?
Category: Consumer Protection Law
Expert:  Loren replied 1 year ago.

Good afternoon. I am Loren, a licensed attorney, and I look forward to answering your question.

Expert:  Loren replied 1 year ago.

Have you received a payment demand? Does your loan agreement contain any reinstatement rights.

Expert:  Loren replied 1 year ago.

Are you online with me?