Infolawyer, Lawyer
Experience:  Licensed attorney helping individuals and businesses.
11313492

I put $2,000 down on the purchase of a 991.2 Porsche. Within

Customer Question

I put $2,000 down on the purchase of a 991.2 Porsche. Within the fine print, it did indicate that the $2,000 was non-refundable. Now that I am not willing to purchase the car, is there anyway that I can demand a refund of the $2,000? One possible angle is that I was told by the dealer that the car would be delivered by 3-1-16, but now the delivery document indicates 3-30-16. My state of residence and the dealer's is North Carolina.
Category: Consumer Protection Law
Expert:  RGMacEsq replied 11 months ago.

Thank you for using JustAnswer.

I'm sorry to hear about your situation. The fact that other dealers say that he should refund it doesn't necessarily mean that he has to. That can merely be an expression of opinion on their part.

Do you have any proof that the dealer told you 3/1/16? Did you sign a document that said 3/30?

Are you there? Please note that I am still here, awaiting your response. Did you see my follow up question to your issue?

Did you wish to continue with this question?