Infolawyer, Lawyer
Experience:  Licensed attorney helping individuals and businesses.
11313492

Can I sue a company that is stealing my online customer. Do

Customer Question

Can I sue a company that is stealing my online customer. Do to them taking my phone number down and replace it with there's. Thanks
Category: Consumer Protection Law
Expert:  P. Simmons replied 1 year ago.

Hello! My name is ***** ***** I am a licensed attorney with more than 18 years of experience. I am here to assist you with your questions. Please understand that if I ask you for additional information, you are NOT charged again and our communications are NOT timed. So please see this as a relaxed conversation between friends. I am here to help

Also, if you would like to chat on the phone, let me know and I can make that happen.

Sorry...can you give some more detail. What do you mean by

Do to them taking my phone number down and replace it with there's.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
On Google. My company name and business is there. But the problem is that the people replace there number for my company.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  P. Simmons replied 1 year ago.

THanks. I sent the offer for a phone call. If you accept we can chat on the phone

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Ok. (###) ###-####
Bo Jones
Expert:  P. Simmons replied 1 year ago.

Bo, I sent the offer. You have to accept it before I can call you (otherwise this website keeps your deposit and I get no compensation)

I will send it again...