Infolawyer, Lawyer
Experience:  Licensed attorney helping individuals and businesses.
11313492

What I meant to say is that I did go to the state

Customer Question

what I meant to say is that I did go to the state attorney's website and I did submit a claim . They stated that it would take 60 to 90 days to get a response from the dealership. Also the man that I was speaking about is their manager. He is not the owner.
I've seen the same three people in the office the times that I've visited the business. But there was another man that came which I believe was the owner. I will attempt to call them on the phone and see what the manager says. If he does not wish to speak
to me I will just go down and file a small claims against the business.
Category: Consumer Protection Law
Expert:  Marsha411JD replied 1 year ago.

I will respond in the original question thread. You have opened a new question for a response and I don't want to separate the question into two and have you charged twice. So, PLEASE do not respond in this thread and only on the original question. Just click reply.