Law Educator, Esq., Lawyer
Experience:  Attorney experienced in commercial litigation.
10285032

I was talking to Law Educator about a question and was cut

Customer Question

I was talking to Law Educator about a question and was cut off Can I connect with him again?
Category: Consumer Protection Law
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 1 year ago.
I am here, how can I help?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi. Here again. You said before if I made public the bullying episode behind closed doors, their attorney might claim I was divulging confidential information. You mean from a supposedly "closed meeting" that had not been noticed or call to order? If he did charge me with that, what penalties would i face?

Arthur, it seems someone closed this question on you at customer service. I have let them know.

It is not divulging confidential information that they are attacking you or bullying you, that is not confidential information at all. Even if it was a closed meeting, to disclose that they threatened and bullied you is not the subject of the closed meeting so you are not breaching confidentiality.