Infolawyer, Lawyer
Experience:  Licensed attorney helping individuals and businesses.
11313492

I have been purchasing this home since 12/26/13 with crown

Customer Question

good morning my name is***** have been purchasing this home since 12/26/13 with crown homes. My credit score was the minimum score to purchase the home. The loan officer has taken until now to tell me that my credit score is too low after hard pulling my credit 8-10 times. Those inquiries dramatically affected my credit score. The company has yet to reach out to me, i had to call them to find out what was going on and taking so long. Now, they will not answer my calls, i gave them a down payment of $8,000 and a payment of $495 for the appraisal. I have kept every reciept and i would like legal advice. Thank you in advance.
Category: Consumer Protection Law
Expert:  Infolawyer replied 1 year ago.

Hello and good morning.

Expert:  Infolawyer replied 1 year ago.

You can consider a complaint to his supervisor and company and seek compensation for harm to score. If company not responsive, consider going to the attorney general office and consider a civil lawsuit through a lawyer for violation of the fdcpa and fcra for improper credit checks, which should not have been done without consent so many times without basis and detrimental to you.

Expert:  Infolawyer replied 1 year ago.

Kindly let me know if that is fast and clear, and if I may clarify anything, please ask me.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I am not satisfied with the answer.
Expert:  Infolawyer replied 1 year ago.

ok, what can I add or clarify?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Nothing. Thank you. Have a good day
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
I am a DIFFERENT CONTRIBUTOR and would be more than willing to provide you with an answer if you would like to continue with this service. Please let us know.