Infolawyer, Lawyer
Experience:  Licensed attorney helping individuals and businesses.
11313492

I was spamed by Absolute Softech Limited and the charge was

Customer Question

I was spamed by Absolute Softech Limited and the charge was on my ll Bean charge card. I called them to dispute the charge and they told me that I need a second opinion letter from your company. They did not fix my computer and I need to dispute their
charge.
Category: Consumer Protection Law
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I cant read the text message. Please call me at XXX XXX XXXX
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have to go out soon. I will have to try this later in the day.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
You can e mail me when you have an answer. E mail***@******.***
Expert:  Maverick replied 1 year ago.

Welcome to Just Answer (“JA”)! My name is Maverick. Please note that:

(A) The information we provide is general information. No attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by communicating with me. If you want legal advice, you must consult with a local attorney in person before acting or deciding not to act based on any information given here;

(B) When I feel that I have provided you with a complete answer, I will ask for you to assign a feedback rating so that JA will compensate me for my time; and

(C) You should not be concerned about any short delays between your questions and my replies. Please know that I answer most questions within the hour if I am signed on. If I am not signed on, then I still make every attempt to respond within 24 hours.

Thank you for taking the time to understand how this site works. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms.

Answer will follow in the pane below as per above parameters….

1. Can you please provide more background facts so we may better assist you?

Expert:  Maverick replied 1 year ago.

We do not provide opinion letters here; but if you want a legal question answered we can assist you. Can you please state your specific legal question?

Who want the opinion letter, the credit card company or the computer repair company?