Infolawyer, Lawyer
Experience:  Licensed attorney helping individuals and businesses.
11313492

I was scammed by Smart Business Pros which operated within

Customer Question

I was scammed by Smart Business Pros which operated within Alpha Lead Holdings LLC. Been since 4/15 trying to track down someone and recoup some of my losses - $110,000.00. currently looking at bankruptcy. Any information
How do I know you're not scamming me after you get my credit card information? My life has been devastated and I don't want to get scammed again. I'm having issues trusting anyone.
Category: Consumer Protection Law
Expert:  Maverick replied 1 year ago.

Welcome to Just Answer (“JA”)! My name is Maverick. Please note that:

(A) The information we provide is general information. No attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by communicating with me. If you want legal advice, you must consult with a local attorney in person before acting or deciding not to act based on any information given here;

(B) When I feel that I have provided you with a complete answer, I will ask for you to assign a feedback rating so that JA will compensate me for my time; and

(C) You should not be concerned about any short delays between your questions and my replies. Please know that I answer most questions within the hour if I am signed on. If I am not signed on, then I still make every attempt to respond within 24 hours.

Thank you for taking the time to understand how this site works. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms.

PLEASE REST ASSURED THAT I AM NOT HERE TO SCAM YOU. IF YOU DO NOT LIKE THE ANSWER I PROVIDE, PLEASE JUST LET ME KNOW AND I WILL INFORM JUST ANSWER THAT YOU WANT A REFUND.