Law Educator, Esq., Lawyer
Experience:  Attorney experienced in commercial litigation.
10285032

I when to Compare99.com jeep 4.0 stroker kit, and clicked on

Customer Question

I when to Compare99.com for a jeep 4.0 stroker kit, and clicked on a window BC Brian Crower stroker kit. it open to a Autoplicity website, so I entered my year of my jeep and I was clicking on the small windows of differnent skroker kit that would fit my jeep, and I found one that the red box was not showing which say THIS PRODUCT WILL NOT FIT THE VELICLE YOU SELECTED. The P/N BC0605 that I selected didn't show the red box, so assumed that it fit my jeep, but what I received was a shoker for a Subaru and refused to give me a RMA for a return. There other P/N from Autoplicityu that will not give you a red flag when you enter 1999 Jeep Cherokee Sport P/N BC0258 and BC0238
BC0605 Stoker Kit $2,819.00.61
Category: Consumer Protection Law
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you for educational purposes only.
If their site did not tell you that it will not fit the vehicle you selected, then this is a defect in their website, so you need to write them again and tell them that because their website failed to tell you it would not fit your vehicle, this was their fault and if they do not take a return you will file a complaint with the attorney general's consumer protection unit for an unfair and deceptive practice and breach of good faith and fair dealing in their contract with you.
If they still refuse, you need to file your complaint with the Attorney general to see if they can mediate a resolution, which they can in most cases. If they cannot, then your final option is filing suit against the company in the small claims court where they are located.