Infolawyer, Lawyer
Experience:  Licensed attorney helping individuals and businesses.
11313492

I purchased a new vehicle and traded in a vehicle i still

Customer Question

i purchased a new vehicle and traded in a vehicle i still had a lein on.. the dealership payed off the existing loan on my trade in. 2 weeks later i get a call from the financing co saying they needed bank statements from me cause iam self employed.. well they said my statements were not enough they needed more info and this is over a month after deal and the ended up voiding the loan.. the dealership had sold our trade in and we have to return our vehicle.. do we have any recourse?
Category: Consumer Protection Law
Expert:  Dwayne B. replied 1 year ago.

Hello and thank you for contacting us. This is Dwayne B. and I’m an expert here and looking forward to assisting you today. If at any point any of my answers aren’t clear please don’t hesitate to ask for clarification. Also, I can only answer the questions you specifically ask and based on the facts that you give so please be sure that you ask the questions you want to ask and provide all necessary facts.

Recourse against who?

Also, what do you want to achieve?