Infolawyer, Lawyer
Experience:  Licensed attorney helping individuals and businesses.
11313492

Is central arizona consumer advocate group a legitimate

Customer Question

is central arizona consumer advocate group a legitimate operation or a scam?
Category: Consumer Protection Law
Expert:  P. Simmons replied 1 year ago.

Hello! My name is ***** ***** I am a licensed Arizona attorney with more than 18 years of experience. I am here to assist you with your questions. Please understand that if I ask you for additional information, you are NOT charged again and our communications are NOT timed. So please see this as a relaxed conversation between friends. I am here to help

Also, if you would like to chat on the phone, let me know and I can make that happen.

Sorry...I am not sure I understand the question. What do you mean? That is, what is your specific question regarding this company?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have been scammed by some fraudulent companies and central arizona consumer advocate group said they could file disputes and recover funds. Is this a legitimate company?
Expert:  P. Simmons replied 1 year ago.

They are a company. I do not have any personal experience with them. I will opt out and allows others to assist if they can

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
They require an upfront payment and will deduct 25% of recovered funds. I paid them 12,500 in August and they have recovered $4,000. However, they asked for an additional $6900 and it is difficult to get responses from them. I have doubts about them since they put off answers, The company director said he fired the person talking to me, but no further action has taken place.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Is this a legitimate operation or have I fallen for another scam?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Are they listed on any of your fraudulent lists?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I am 84 years old and it is 10:16pm now. Please discontinue my request and do not charge my bank account.
Thank you. I am closing out of this website now.