Infolawyer, Lawyer
Experience:  Licensed attorney helping individuals and businesses.
11313492

Same problem, My husband has gone to another dentist who

Customer Question

Same problem, My husband has gone to another dentist who told him that the original dentist should have known to make a new upper denture when he made the new lower denture. Also that it would take more than just two implants. My husband is now getting
a new denture set as well as four dental implants. Can we take the first dentist to small claims court to recoup some of the $1250.00 back? I had to take a additional loan for this new dentist.
Category: Consumer Protection Law
Expert:  Alex J. Esq. replied 1 year ago.

Hello. My name is***** will be happy to answer your question.

I am sorry to hear about this unfortunate situation.

Did the first dentist complete the dental work / services for which he was paid by your husband?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
He was paid for the work but after that he told my husband that he would probably need two implants to hold the lower denture in place. If he didn't get them then my husband would have trouble keeping them in. The new dentist said that there should have been a whole new set made and then the implants as well. Can we take him to small claims?

Thank you for your follow up.

Did the new dentist have to remove the implants that were put in by original dentist?