Infolawyer, Lawyer
Experience:  Licensed attorney helping individuals and businesses.
11313492

I wrote this msg to XXXXXXX after receiving my order from

Customer Question

I wrote this msg to XXXXXXX after receiving my order from them:
i ordered 2 brand new batteries and i received USED BATTERIES! They gave the appearance of being new, being wrapped, as they should have been. However, before putting them in my pack to charge them [as instructed by XXX], by habit i used a Q-tip [as instructed by XXX] to clean them, which i dint need to do, but to my surprise, the Q-tip came out dirty, first with one then with the other! I am not happy; i am very disappointed!! i have the wrappers and the batteries and the Q-tips and the packing slip and the packing material, all in the box that came in the mail this afternoon. I will not pay to send this box back to XXX. I am going to take this box to a lawyer and explain the issue and see what should be done about this situation. This is not the first time i have encountered unhealthy issues with XXX and i am not going to let it pass again. I am very sory but yall really need to be more reliable in health and financial and social matters.
/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
This is the email that I received from XXXXX US inc. dba as XXX XXXXX:
Message History
-----Original Message-----
From: XXXXXX XXXXX
Sent: 10/30/2015
Subject: XXX Request
Dear Epiphany,
We appreciate you contacting us.
Due to the threat of litigation you will need to have your lawyers contact our lawyers. We will no longer be able to have contact with you since you have stated "you are going to have to contact your lawyer".
Sincerely,
XXX group
Please feel free to contact us back if you have anymore questions. You can reach us at 1.***-***-**** from 7am to 11pm EST
XXXXX US INC is powered by XXXXXXX — One System. No Limits.
Click here to Reply or Forward
0.11 GB (0%) of 15 GB used
Manage
Terms - Privacy
Last account activity: 12 minutes ago
Details
People (2)
XXX XXXX
Mail
XXXXX US, INC Case Closing
XXX Order
Case # ***** Created: XXX Request
MIR Order
I have not contacted them; I am concerned that i will end up being on the wrong end of a lawsuit.
XXXXX XXXX
XXXXX Xth Avenue
XXXXX XXXXX XX XXXXX
XXX.XXX.XXXX
Category: Consumer Protection Law
Expert:  Ely replied 1 year ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. Please note:This is general information for educational purposes only and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms.

I am sorry to hear about this situation. What exactly are you asking? Are you asking if they can sue you, or if you can sue them, or... what do you wish to know?

Expert:  Ely replied 1 year ago.

Hello! Just touching base to see if you still needed an answer and if you could reply to my query. Thanks!