Infolawyer, Lawyer
Experience:  Licensed attorney helping individuals and businesses.
11313492

I really need your help back in march my sister cosigned

Customer Question

hello I really need your help back in march my sister cosigned for a pick up truck for my newfew,its nov he never made a payment on the truck, the truck was turned over to collections he owes 34,000 on the truck, the bank just wanted him to turn the truck in and they could work something out with him,he claim he does not have the truck he sold it but the bank still holds the title,we keep asking him where is that truck he says he sold it,my sister went too a civil attorney trying to locate that truck and track it down,but the attorney said he could not help her,we really need to locate this truck, do you have any advice on it down, thank you!!!
Category: Consumer Protection Law
Expert:  Loren replied 1 year ago.

Good afternoon. I am Loren, a licensed attorney, and I look forward to assisting you.

Expert:  Loren replied 1 year ago.

Have you contacted the police?