Law Educator, Esq., Lawyer
Experience:  Attorney experienced in commercial litigation.
10285032

We ordered about $9,500 worth of Plumbing Supplies from

Customer Question

We ordered about $9,500 worth of Plumbing Supplies from Blackman Plumbing on 8/24/15. We were told that we could expect our tiles within a month. Over 18 emails and phone calls ago we have not received our order. I was told by our sales lady that she could not get a shipping date. This went on for several weeks. Another supervisor told me they would be shipped out last week. He called me back in 45 minutes and told me the tiles were not even produced yet. We went to Blackman today and was told they were waiting for a phone call back from Sonoma tile in CA. Furthermore part of our order was a tub, faucet, shower head, drainand a vanity top. The sales lady now told me we cant use the top because the Toto sink had a lip. Today was the final straw, as they couldnt even locate the items that they received in stock. We called American Express. The Supervisor told the sales lady to call American Express and the bookkeeper told me she couldnt give me my money back. Kindly advise
Category: Consumer Protection Law
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.

At this point they are now in breach of contract with you, which entitles you to your money back. You need to put them on notice that they are in breach of the contract in writing and tell them you demand a refund of your money and termination of the contract. Tell them if they refuse to refund your money you will sue them for breach of contract. If they refuse, you can sue them for the money due in small claims court without any attorney being involved.