Infolawyer, Lawyer
Experience:  Licensed attorney helping individuals and businesses.
11313492

I purchased a car from a dealership which said they got me

Customer Question

I purchased a car from a dealership which said they got me financed and drive the car away. Have had it for 45 days and now say the financing fell through and want me to come back and sign papers again. I do t know what to do. Do I have to give the car back if they can't give me the same terms I originally signed for?
Category: Consumer Protection Law
Expert:  Ely replied 1 year ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. Please note:This is general information and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms.

I am sorry to hear about this situation. Can you please tell me what does your original contract say is to happen if the financing falls through? Or, you are not sure?

This is not an answer, but an information request. I need this information to answer your question. Please reply, so I can answer your question. Thank you in advance.

Expert:  Ely replied 1 year ago.

Hello! Just touching base to see if you still needed an answer and if you could reply to my query. Thanks!