RobertJDFL, Lawyer
Experience:  Experienced in multiple areas of the law.
18284290

How do i find out when is the last time i paid my credit

Customer Question

how do i find out when is the last time i paid my credit card?
Category: Consumer Protection Law
Expert:  RobertJDFL replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for using Just Answer.

You can get this information typically by either looking up your account online (if your credit card lender has this option) or by calling the credit card company directly as they will certainly be able to tell you when your last payment was made.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I owe money on my credit cards and haven't paid for a few years(due to life event), and trying to find out when is the last time i made payments. and i do not want to talk to the bank
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
i pulled out my credit reports and it showed all the debts i owed during the divorce
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
but without dates i made my last payment. i know it can go on credit report for 7 years, that is why i try to figure out when was the last payment made
Expert:  RobertJDFL replied 1 year ago.

I appreciate your reply. That's a little different - your credit reports should show the last month you made a payment (typically they say something like "missed" or "no payment received" when no payment is received so you can figure out the last month you made a payment. But, if you're looking for the exact date of your last payment - absent the old statements, you would have to get that information from your credit card company.