Samuel-II
Samuel-II, Lawyer
Experience:  Practice of law for 20 years
10707909

I was discriminated at United Airlines in Denver CO. and

Customer Question

I was discriminated at United Airlines in Denver CO. and contact their Customer Care Disable desk. Jaynce Easley told me United would only give me a portion of my ticket that I bought on Oct. 2015 and I am asking for compensation for being discriminated against handicapped, I don't feel that it is fare for them to offer me compensation with United Airline Ticket with out Compensation. They have cause my PTSD to worsen, my Bipolar to become manic and my Anxiety level to go over the roof but during all this someone stole my luggage from the Airport that I was suppose to arrive in which was SJC only because the Desk would not let me board the plane and someone else came alone after the Desk Clerk and I was arguing for about 2-3 min. and he wave him to go on and get on the plane and I was the handicap one, how can I be paid by United Airline for the unfairness and not helping me with my Handicap needs.
Category: Consumer Protection Law
Expert:  Samuel-II replied 1 year ago.

Hello

This is Samuel and I will discuss this and provide you information in this regard.

I am sorry to hear you have been treated unfairly.

If you are wanting to sue on the basis of intentional emotional distress and the harm it caused you in that regard, you should consider consulting with a local attorney. That is how you would begin. Let the attorney review the entire matter and the attorney can then write the airline a letter making a bigger demand for compensation.