Infolawyer, Lawyer
Experience:  Licensed attorney helping individuals and businesses.
11313492

I want the answer to the question I ask last night, and went

Customer Question

I want the answer to the question I ask last night, and went to bed with it saying I didn't enter the right credit card number. Now this morning i just clicked again on the credit card number and it went thru without any problem. I still don't have any answer.
Category: Consumer Protection Law
Expert:  Infolawyer replied 1 year ago.

what is your question, thank you.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I'm not paying anything. I wrote quite a detailed answer to our problem, last night. According mto the signs I was getting, the question was being evaluated. I wait all night long, still no answer this a.m. Too late for the answer I was asking an expert to answer for me???? NO! I will not give you the same details i gave you last. thank you, ***** Life A Living hell overnight. Too Late for your opinion, but I sure did form My own opinion. Do not charge the credit card that went thru so easily this morning.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No I wouldn' t pay 2 cents for the kind of service I have received. DO NOT CHARGE MY CREDIT CARD
Expert:  Infolawyer replied 1 year ago.

Understood.