Infolawyer, Lawyer
Experience:  Licensed attorney helping individuals and businesses.
11313492

Approximately a year ago my 2004 GTO was put in body repair.

Customer Question

Approximately a year ago my 2004 GTO was put in for some body repair. Previously it had been for some front end repair due to some buckets Tay fell off a truck while I was on the freeway and I couldn't avoid the. The front end damaged was supposedly repair but one major hazardous repair was overlooked. In December of 2014 the back end damaged was repaired & the car repainted. It was in for 2 months. My husband picked the car in Febuary 2015 & was told power steering fluid was a little low & was added. September 2015 the car was took for miter be hike inspection & was told it could not pass inspection due to a hairline fracture in the rack and pinon. When I looked at it, it was almost empty. The car has very low mileage & caliber collision said they couldn't see it before that it was T Firestone & they said they could see it. We have been out 2 thousand dollars in car rental & I still don't have the car, it has been 3 weeks. State won't pay for any rental because our limit has been reached. The car will be towed to a GM dealership. What should we do.
Category: Consumer Protection Law
Expert:  TJ, Esq. replied 1 year ago.

Hello and thank you for the opportunity to assist you. My name is ***** ***** I'll be glad to help if I can. Do you have any specific questions? I just want to make sure that I understand what legal information you are seeking.

Thank you.