Infolawyer, Lawyer
Experience:  Licensed attorney helping individuals and businesses.
11313492

I am being sued by Time Share Release Now in Dearborn

Customer Question

I am being sued by Time Share Release Now in Dearborn Heights small claims court. I received the letter today. they claim that they have a judgment of $1905.00. I also received a letter today stating that it is a demand letter and that I owe $1850 and that it must be paid by Nov. 1st. I paid these yoyos $2700 at the beginning of the process of getting out of my Wyndham time share. After almost a year Wyndham made a settlement for less that I/3 of the price I paid with the stipulation that I tell no one other than family members what I received. Time share release started putting my name, telephone number, email and false picture of me on their web page writing a very happy referral for Time share release. I called and demanded that they take it down and now I'm being sued for and extra 15% of my settlement. I do not remember agreeing to this.
Category: Consumer Protection Law
Expert:  Infolawyer replied 1 year ago.

have you asked for proof of the claim? are you asking if they can collect this amount?