Infolawyer, Lawyer
Experience:  Licensed attorney helping individuals and businesses.
11313492

I am "assuming" a process server is attempting to serve

Customer Question

I am "assuming" a process server is attempting to serve papers as he was here yesterday and again just a few mins ago banging on my door. I live in AZ and am wondering how many times he will keep this up? I know its very old credit card debt thats been purchased by a collection company or its medical. I have a lot of medical bills. Can you guide me? I recently retired and my income is about a 1/4 of what it was so there is NO money, I can barely stay afloat of the current bills I'm trying to pay on time.
Category: Consumer Protection Law
Expert:  P. Simmons replied 1 year ago.

My name is***** am an AZ attorney and have over 16 years experience in the law. Should you like to chat on the phone I am happy to for a nominal cost. Let me know at any time during our question and answer session if you are interested I am happy to give you more details.

Sorry...I am not sure I understand the question. Are you asking if they can haul you into court even if you continue to avoid service?