Infolawyer, Lawyer
Experience:  Licensed attorney helping individuals and businesses.
11313492

I went to college at san jacinto college in pasadena, tx

Customer Question

I went to college at san jacinto college in pasadena, tx about 12 years ago. I now live in wyoming. I entered a program called the Ford ASET program. It was the biggest joke, I was blinded by the fact that I had a good job in Colorado waiting for me. The San Jac people told me how terrible UTI was. The UTI students who I would later work with knew 1000x what I knew. Our teacher would show up drunk or very hungover and disconnected. there were several students that would look at each other and couldn't believe what was going on. There were others who would yell, laugh and talk over our first instructor, without exaduration, the entire time, i attempted to complain to the dean and the counseling office, they could care less. We weren't alloud to work on cars like they advertised and I would end my employment only a few months after starting, I had almost no idea what to do. I borowed a few thousand dollars for living expenses and now I get calls from a student loan company threatening me, saying I owe $30,000, I only ever received a fraction of that money. Every time they call me I break down and cry in serious pain, I will never have a family or a normal life because of this. They called earlier and I broke down and can barely work at all today. I feel like suicide is the only option. My life was completely destroyed by these people. I might end up paying back money, interest on top of interest for the next 30 years and I RECEIVED NOTHING!
Category: Consumer Protection Law
Expert:  Infolawyer replied 1 year ago.

are you asking for ways to pursue money back?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I suppose. I just received a call from the student loan company and was very upset when I wrote this. I wish there was a way to sue San Jacinto College for damages. If I told you what went on in this class it would take pages and would sound unbelievable. I should have walked out after my first week but when you have a job waiting on you that depends partially on getting a certificate it makes things difficult.
Expert:  Infolawyer replied 1 year ago.

You can pursue a complaint in different ways. You may pursue through the state attorney general office. You may also consider a BBB complaint. A civil lawsuit or a class action is another option using a lawyer on contingency fee basis. consider using a lawyer on commission basis. would you like a directory and is that clear and acceptable?