Infolawyer, Lawyer
Experience:  Licensed attorney helping individuals and businesses.
11313492

Hope u can help me XXXXXX a disabled veteran of the United

Customer Question

Hope u can help me I am Lawrence XXXXXX a disabled veteran of the United States and I am having a ridiculous problem with a vender. I bought from throw EBay and Pay pal. Both of them tell me that their is nothing they can do for me, to contact u for help. I bought a wine refrigerator from bhi-products (736). I paid $178.20 for the cooler All dealing have been through Ebay. And paid for through Pay pal. The unit worked for 45 day and stopped. I have received nothing but false promises and no action. They refuse to replace the unit. Then they promise to send parts but that did not happen please help their have been well over 10 emails back and forth and over to months has past, all done through Ebay. Every contact was documented ald still no action Please help me.
Larry XXXXXX ***@******.***
XXXX XXXXXX XXXXX Dr.
XXXX XXXXX, Florida XXXXX Phone XXX XXXXXXX Fax XXX XXX XXXX
Category: Consumer Protection Law
Expert:  P. Simmons replied 1 year ago.

My name is***** have over 16 years experience in the law. Should you like to chat on the phone I am happy to for a nominal cost. Let me know at any time during our question and answer session if you are interested I am happy to give you more details.

Larry, I am sorry for this dilemma...but not sure I understand your question. Do you have a specific question? Are you asking where you must file suit at if you plan to sue the vendor?