Infolawyer, Lawyer
Experience:  Licensed attorney helping individuals and businesses.
11313492

How do i collect my part of 2 class action settlements

Customer Question

how do i collect my part of 2 class action settlements
Category: Consumer Protection Law
Expert:  Andrea, Esq. replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for your question. I will be glad to Answer your questions and the only thing I ask is that you leave a Positive rating so that JustAnswer will give me credit for assisting you. A positive rating will not cost you anything additional, but that is the only way that JustAnswer will give me credit for assisting you, Fair enough ?

ANSWER​ -

The attorney (Or, Attorneys) for the class of Plaintiffs must first submit to the Court a "Schedule of Distribution" which includes the legal fees of the Attorneys, fees, costs and other expenses and also gives a breakdown gives a breakdown of how the proceeds of the settlement will be distributed. The Court reviews the Schedule of Distribution, approves the schedule and signs an Order of the Court, after which the Attorney will distribute the settlement amount to the Plaintiffs in the class in accordance with the Schedule of Distribution,

Please be kind enough to leave a Positive rating so that JustAnswer will give me credit for assisting you, Positive Feedback and Bonus are very much appreciated,

Kindest Regards,

ANDREA

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

do you have the fisher Shapiro case, that is one? ]

WWW.SACCOCCIOSETTLEMENTINFO.COM is the class action against chase and their associates.

Please explain what you mean by, "Do you have the fisher Shapiro case..."

and Your reasons for citing the second case ?

Thank you,

ANDREA

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

The case is for me to read in comparing with the different violations in my case and the obtaining damages.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

I would like to work with Law Educator. Can you help me with that? Thank you.