Law Educator, Esq., Lawyer
Experience:  Attorney experienced in commercial litigation.
10285032

I'm sending you my question via and JPEG images. Which

Customer Question

I'm sending you my question via and JPEG images. Which are screenshots from the question I typed out for you. However when I pressed send. I exceeded the maximum 500 words or something. But it was a very important email and you need to have all of the
information in front of you in order for you to advise me appropriately. I value your advice. It's always helps me in the past and I look forward to your answer on this matter . Please forgive my spelling/auto corrections that Siri made. I noticed there were
quite a few as I was, taking screenshots of the pages. Once again thank you for all your excellent expert advice, Stephanie Szady
Category: Consumer Protection Law
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Im am still waiting a response.
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for your question, but it is IMPOSSIBLE for me to follow this the way you have done it here with these uploaded screenshots. I am afraid that I cannot read the lengthy screenshots and follow them the way you have done this.

You have to put it into one document if you need to have me read it.