Loren, Lawyer
Experience:  30 years experience in general legal matters.
17897874

I got a car from carmart in sapulpa Oklahoma on June

Customer Question

I got a car from carmart in sapulpa Oklahoma on June 13,2015. I had the car about 10 days when a wheel completely broke off while I was driving it. They said since the 3 days had passed they would fix the vehicle and I would have it back in a few days but wouldn't let me get another vehicle. They changed the wheel but never fixed the body damage. Since then I have had to buy 5 new tires for it and this past Saturday I was on my way back home to sapulpa from a job I was working in Enid when the gas pedal stopped working and broke down on the side of the road. They sent a tow truck for it and told me since it was Saturday the shop that would be working on it was closed and wouldn't be able to look at it until Monday. I called Monday afternoon and the mechanic guy at carmart told me it was the timing belt and it would be ready either later in the day Monday or worse case early yesterday morning. I called yesterday and the mechanic guy josh was gone due to a family emergency but some woman named Donna said that in the notes he left that they had to order a new engine for it and it would be at least friday before they even got the part. I have to have a vehicle for work every day I'm without one I'm losing much needed income. Since there has been problems with this car since I first got it is there anyway to get put into another car?
Category: Consumer Protection Law
Expert:  Loren replied 1 year ago.

Good morning. I am Loren, a licensed attorney, and I look forward to assisting you.

Expert:  Loren replied 1 year ago.

Was the car new or used? If it was used, did you purchase it as-is or with a written warranty?

Expert:  Loren replied 1 year ago.

Are you there?