N Cal Attorney
N Cal Attorney, Attorney
Experience:  since 1983
9653905

An agency located in manhattan, is the payee of my mothers

Customer Question

Hi I am Broderick, an agency located in manhattan, is the payee of my mothers social security widows benefits, but they haven't payed the rent or rather haven't used the funds to pay her rent where she lives, which is in my mothers nieces house in Brooklyn. I stopped by the office let all type of contact information, but they haven't responded. they wanted my mother to go to senior center home, but not needed my cousin who is about 40 years old and her husband own the house which is in Brooklyn, in a Hispanic community which my mother comes and goes and her her own key to enter her room.
Category: Consumer Protection Law
Expert:  N Cal Attorney replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for your question.

Who made them the representative payee?

Is anyone trustworthy available to act as the representative payee? Do you want the job? Would your mother consent to having you do it?