GSD2015
GSD2015,
Experience:  Associate at Goldman Sachs
83586433

How do I get Credit Karma out of my business? I listed with

Customer Question

How do I get Credit Karma out of my business? I listed with them a year ago then came into some money and paid all of my bills. Still, they keep sending messages about how much I charged during the month and what credit cards they recommend me to get and
it's none of their business what I do at this point. I tried ending it with them and the message was basically, you can't quit with them. What should I do? Susan Casey
Category: Consumer Protection Law
Expert:  GSD2015 replied 1 year ago.

If you have a paid subscription with them then you can call them directly and cancel. If they are sending you unsolicited messages you can report them either through their own emails or directly through your email provider by listing their emails as SPAM.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Since neither of the above apply, I'm asking again. How do I get rid of them?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
2nd request.
I did not pay Credit Karma and they are not sending me ads about their service. Do I have to put up with them now for ever? If you don't know the answer, is there someone else there who does?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I still don't know how to get Credit Karma out of my private financial business. There is always a conclusion to every agreement when one of the parties no longer wishes to do business with the other party. Are they the exception to the rule? Some body there must have the answer.