Law Educator, Esq., Lawyer
Experience:  Attorney experienced in commercial litigation.
10285032

I RECENTLY HEARD ABOUT THE (CFPB) ACTION AGAINST THE GE

Customer Question

I RECENTLY HEARD ABOUT THE (CFPB) ACTION AGAINST THE GE CAPITAL BANK ORDER TO PAY CARE CREDIT REFUNDS. WHAT DO I HAVE TO DO TO MAKE A CLAIM.
Category: Consumer Protection Law
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.

Under the terms of the CFPB settlement, GE was supposed to send out notice to all persons entitled to make a claim. If you never received your claim notice, you need to contact the CFPB and notify them, as they are managing the settlement and you can let them know you never received a notice from GE as required as part of the settlement agreement. The CFPB contact information is: http://www.consumerfinance.gov/contact-us/