How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Law Educator, Esq. Your Own Question
Law Educator, Esq.
Law Educator, Esq., Lawyer
Category: Consumer Protection Law
Satisfied Customers: 113485
Experience:  Attorney experienced in commercial litigation.
Type Your Consumer Protection Law Question Here...
Law Educator, Esq. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

In a Small Claims case. When I requested a copy of a payment

Customer Question

I am Plaintiff in a Small Claims case. When I requested a copy of a payment receipt, I was told that an attorney must submit this request in writing Do you have an attorney in Monroe, WI, who will prepare this request on my behalf? I do not have a car, take taxies, am elderly and live on Social Security of less than $1,000/month.
I contacted you earlier this morning, but was unable to locate my Visa Credit card. Eureka!
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Consumer Protection Law
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for your question.

I am afraid that state law forbids any expert on this site from actually representing you or any othercustomer on the site. If you need local counsel, please use the same sites used by other attorneys, or or you can contact the state bar for the pro bono attorneys in your area or legal aid.

You are NOT being charged for this response and you can contact customer service at for a refund of any deposit if you like.

Related Consumer Protection Law Questions