Infolawyer, Lawyer
Experience:  Licensed attorney helping individuals and businesses.
11313492

I brought a custom made love seat reclener which I realeaze

Customer Question

I brought a custom made love seat reclener which I realeaze it did have proper padding in the leg rest so last February I asked them to repair it but my sister in nyc had a hearth attaack so I had to put things on hold recently they pick it up but it was done right so I sent back al I want now is two separate recleners I have already paid one thousand dollars for this love seat please can you help me
Category: Consumer Protection Law
Expert:  Infolawyer replied 1 year ago.

Hello

Expert:  Infolawyer replied 1 year ago.

Legally, the seller breached from what you mentioned and agreed to make repair without cost. Now for some reason it wants more money which is a breach of agreement and likely implied and express warranties.

Expert:  Infolawyer replied 1 year ago.

You can pursue this by demanding seller honor its obligations as mentioned above, and if seller refuses, you may threaten and pursue complaint with the attorney general office and small claims court, as well as contest the charge with your credit card company - which is called a chargeback

Expert:  Infolawyer replied 1 year ago.

Kindly let me know if that is fast and acceptable, and if I may clarify anything.

Expert:  Infolawyer replied 1 year ago.

thanks