Gerald-Esquire
Gerald-Esquire, Lawyer
Experience:  30 years of experience
77476456

I have called twice to redeem my groupon -minute electric

Customer Question

I have called twice to redeem my groupon for 90-minute electric boat rental for a reservation. They have not returned my call. They want a 72 hr. advance reservation. By tomorrow it will be too late. I wanted a reservation for 9-17-15 What is my recourse.
Category: Consumer Protection Law
Expert:  Gerald-Esquire replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for using Just Answer. I want to provide you the best service I can. Please feel free to ask any follow up questions you have.

I am an attorney with 30 years of experience; I hope to provide you information that will help you in resolving your question.

When you used Groupon you were required to "click on" an acceptance of the terms and conditions of the Groupon site.

You also agreed to the terms of the particular deal. You may be able to get a refund through Groupon throguh their customer service lines. You can find them here:

https://www.contacthelp.com/Groupon/customer-service

If you can not get satisfaction from them on through that process, you are entitled to pursue an Arbitration pursuant to the Groupon Terms and Conditions. You can find them here:

https://www.groupon.com/terms

Jump to section 24 Dispute Resolution to see how to initiate the Arbitration.

Under the terms Groupon pays for the Arbitration process (unless it is determined that your claim is frivolous.

I hope the information I have provided is useful to you. I want you to be comfortable and satisfied with my attempt to assist you. Please, if you have ANY follow up questions, feel free to ask. Please note that I am generally unavailable Friday evening through Sunday.

Please do not forget to give me a positive rating. It adds nothing to your costs but it helps me greatly. Thank you.

If you are dissatisfied with my response PLEASE let me know before giving me a negative review so that I may try to be of better assistance. Or if you prefer, let me know and I can “Opt Out” and your question can be re-posted without additional cost to you. I will be fair to you and only ask the same from you.

Good luck.

Please note: Information is educational and not given as legal advice. Only your local attorney can give legal advice. I can't establish or accept an attorney-client relationship with you. All posts are available for public viewing.