Loren, Lawyer
Experience:  30 years experience in general legal matters.
17897874

I ordered a new sectional daughter birthday. It was through

Customer Question

I ordered a new sectional for my daughter for her birthday. It was through Costco. Good company right? Not so much. Ordered on July 17. It was supposed to be 3-4 weeks until delivery. The contracted shipping company lost the order. Finally tracked it down. We were supposed to be able to make an appointment for delivery. Not so. They only delivered on Mondays to that area. So I paid $1200 for a sectional that after 8 weeks was still not delivered. Finally when they had a free Monday they scheduled the delivery. My daughter had to take a day off, move her old furniture out, and have friends available to help her put together the new furniture. The delivery came and was only one part. Cushions and a pull out section, and some instructions...no couch. Now her home is torn up with no place to sit, the old furniture out by the trash. The box and useless part are blocking her entryway, and use of her living room. Too heavy for her to move out of the way. Costco Customer Service won't call me back in a timely fashion. We have been spending countless hours and energy on this problem since July. And are out $1200. My daughter currently has no usable living are due to the large box with the useless pieces. It has been a nightmare and we are getting no resolution. Any suggestions?
Category: Consumer Protection Law
Expert:  Loren replied 1 year ago.

Good afternoon. I am Loren, a licensed attorney,and I look forward to assisting you.

Expert:  Loren replied 1 year ago.

Have you attempted to cancel the order and get a refund?