Infolawyer, Lawyer
Experience:  Licensed attorney helping individuals and businesses.
11313492

I recently bought a mobile home in Florida and the real

Customer Question

I recently bought a mobile home in Florida and the real estate agent told me that she needed to hire a termite company to do an inspection on the home before we could move in. She called me a week later and said the home was free of termites and we could move into the home. Here it is 3 months later and now I have to have my home "TENTED" due to a huge amount of termites that have been in this home for the past 5-7 years . Is there anything I can do about this
Category: Consumer Protection Law
Expert:  Infolawyer replied 1 year ago.

You can pursue a claim against agent and terminate company. Begin by demanding the cost be covered. If needed can also pursue by counsel and lawsuit respectively. Basis would be breach of contract and misrepresentation. Kindly rate the answer as excellent.