Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law
Experience:  B.A.; M.B.A.; J.D.
16551887

I have been going through he'll with Chase bank. I reported

Customer Question

Hi. I have been going through he'll with Chase bank. I reported fraudulent activity on my account immediately after it happened. Chase chose to ignore my report and did not open an investigation. I even spoke to law enforcement and they advised me to inform my bank. The bank did nothing and now theychose to end my relationship with them immediately. I had bills coming out and payments coming in. I had no part in the fraud and I have all evidence to prove that.I did everything on my part to remain 100% trustworthy of my agreement with Chase and they made a final decision to end all agreement without any communication on their half. I would like to see if a lawyer can review all my emails and hear the entire story to help me battle this with Chase . I feel like a victim and want to doeverything I can to get a thorough investigation done.
Category: Consumer Protection Law
Expert:  Phillips Esq. replied 1 year ago.

This site does not offer legal representation. I will strongly suggest that you file complaint against the bank with Consumer Financial Protection Bureau. This is a relatively new agency, but it has been very successful in going after the banks for their unfair practices. Click on the link below to file your complaint:

http://www.consumerfinance.gov/complaint/